- Entirely handmade in Belgium.
- Upcycled fabric scraps and haberdashery surplus from my millinery activity.
- Skull in shiny bronze linen ; nose and teeth in golden real leather.
- Eyes in black plastic buttons.
- 4 layers for strength, volume and rigidity.
- Size : approximately 5 cm x 4 cm (2 in x 1.6 in).
- 2.5 cm (1 in) golden brooch with secure clasp.
- Certificate of authenticity provided.
It is named after the skull of the character Yorick, former jester to the King of Denmark, who is exhumed in Act V of William Shakespeare’s play Hamlet (1603).