- Entirely handmade in my workshop in Brussels.
- Upcycled fabric scraps from my millinery activity.
- Burgundy red faux suede with elephant skin effect.
- 4 layers for strength, volume and rigidity.
- Size: approximately 7cm x 4.5cm (2.75 in x 1.8 in).
- 2.5cm (1 in) silvery brooch with secure clasp.
- Certificate of authenticity provided.
The brooch was named after the shark Bruce from Steven Spielberg’s first Jaws film (1975). In Peter Benchley’s original novel, the shark has no name. On the set of the film, crews members called him “Bruce” – a name that some fans use even though it has never been official.